Thursday, April 10, 2014

Feedback from the Cheeze-Head Nation (CHN for short)


Never in my life have I thought that I'd be in a band that had fans! Actually, up until a year ago, I never thought I'd be in a band until the four of us got together and started making memories. It doesn't matter to me how many fans we have (I'd be psyched to have a handful), the only thing that matters is that we have fans. It's every artists' dream to have a following and I am so happy that we do! It's an amazing feeling to know you are out there listening to music we make and that you actually like it! Fear not Cheeze-Head Nation (CHN), we are hard at work putting together our first album for your listening enjoyment!

Soon we will be putting together a Kickstarter campaign to raise some funds for the album's release. We are still debating what our offer will be for the fans that donate to us. Ideas are welcome!

I have been reading emails from our fans over the last couple of days and I'm so thankful for your encouragement and feedback. I'm deeply touched that you, the Cheeze-Head Nation, love our music and support us! It encourages me to work harder to deliver the music you want to hear! I'm very appreciative of every fan and so is the rest of the band. I want to thank everyone who has sent us a message of encouragement because it is awesome to hear directly from the Cheeze-Head Nation!

One of the messages we received was from Erica. She wrote: "Awesome music guys -been there done that- your songs are real and make daily life easier to deal with-Thanks!!!" It is the fan message that moved me the most because it is the reason we do what we do. We want to get people out of their heads for a little while, away from all of the shit daily life throws at you. We want people to enjoy themselves, even if it's just for three minutes and forty-two seconds (the average length of a BGC tune). That's what the entertainment business is all about, the fans! Thank you very much, Erica and the rest of the Cheeze-Head Nation for being a fan! We fuckin' love you guys!

 Dan

1 comment:

  1. Pre sell the product. Remember the band LIVE? they sold enogh albums ahead of time to fund the entire album. Maybe you could promise the people that buy the album ahead of time that they get signed copies with maybe the first dozen people get a dvd of footage of the recording process. I don't know.

    ReplyDelete