Tuesday, December 10, 2013

BGC Behind the Scenes Projects are Underway!!!

Good news for all of you Cheeze-Heads out there, we are currently putting together some behind the scenes footage from Satanic Seagull and for a new song we are working on!!! There isn't an ETA on the delivery of these videos (we'll post them when we are ready), but I suspect it will be very soon! I reviewed the material for Satanic Seagull last night and there is plenty of it to put together for your viewing pleasure! I'm working as fast as I can to get a rough-cut to the boys for approval. In the meantime, I'm laughing my ass off watching the clips!

I almost forgot all about this video Chad made that Bubba used the audio for the intro to Satanic Seagull! It's definitely going in the Behind the Scenes video we are working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment